ABOUT THE PRODUCT
* Dried apricots contain a strong sweet-sour flavour and are high in fibre. They create an outstanding substitute for clean apricots out of season.
* A ripe apricot contains a mellow taste, sweet with a hint of acid, but usually not extremely acidic.
* It is rich in normal sugar, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, riboflavin, vitamin A and niacin.
* Apricots are a low calorie, nutrient rich food source that may be a great addition to any weight loss program.
* The high fiber content in apricots offers a variety of health benefits.
* It may be essential in colon health, is great for digestion and helps balance the metabolism and maintain a healthy body weight.
* It may help relieve the symptoms of conditions like eczema and scabies.
Ripen apricots can be store in the refrigerator and unripe apricots can be stored at room temperature.
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
The product image shown is for representation purposes only, the actual product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
Variable Weight Policy
Please note that the item(s) in this product may vary slightly in size and weight. Hence, the actual weight of the product delivered can have a small variance. You will be billed based on the actual weight during order processing.
Specifications for Apricot-Dried
|KG||500 G or 250 G|