ABOUT THE PRODUCT
* These Nendran bananas hail from Kerala, where they are a staple fruit.
* They have a pale yellow color with silky flesh and compared to other varieties, they have a distinctive color and texture owing to the cultivation adopted for this variety.
* Nendran bananas are famous for making chips and crisps.
* Nendran bananas are very good for pregnant women and athletes as they are a power house of nutrients.
* They boost the immune system and keep bones strong.
* They are rich in Potassium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6. They also ease digestion and prevent stomach ulcers.
Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Well ripe Nendran variety bananas will have black spots.
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
The product image shown is for representation purposes only, the actual product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
Variable Weight Policy
Please note that the item(s) in this product may vary slightly in size and weight. Hence, the actual weight of the product delivered can have a small variance. You will be billed based on the actual weight during order processing.