ABOUT THE PRODUCT
* Tiny and small sized, this variety is called Yelakki in Bangalore and Elaichi in Mumbai. Despite its small size, they are naturally flavoured, aromatic and sweeter compared to regular bananas.
* Yelakki bananas are around 3- 4 inches long and contain a thinner skin and better shelf life than Robusta bananas.
* One banana supplies 30 percent of the daily vitamin B6 requirement and is rich in vitamin C, potassium and fiber.
* It reduces appetite and promotes weight loss, while also boosting the immune system and keeping the bones strong.
* It is very good for and athletes.
Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Fresh, raw yelakkis are green. They turn into golden yellow on ripening. Look for brown speckles and yellow skin to identify ripened ones.
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
The product image shown is for representation purposes only, the actual product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
Variable Weight Policy
Please note that the item(s) in this product may vary slightly in size and weight. Hence, the actual weight of the product delivered can have a small variance. You will be billed based on the actual weight during order processing.