ABOUT THE PRODUCT
* The mango Banganapalli or Banaganapalle received its name after it has been widely cultivated in and around the banganapalli area of Andhra Pradesh.
* The flesh of the mango is yellow and sweet. The flesh is non-fibrous and creamy that makes the fruit a favourite in the Indian as well as foreign dinner tables.
* A ripe mango can be kept for 7 days without refrigeration, this shelf-life makes the mango favourite for exporters. The fruit is well known for its taste and sweet aroma.
* The fruit contains a high deal of magnesium and potassium.
* It also regulates the digestion process with the help of enzymes in the fruit.
* It is high in anti-oxidants
* Contains vitamins such as B6, A, E, B5 and K
* Dietary fibre and carbs
* Copper and folate
Store mangoes at room temperature.
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
The product image shown is for representation purposes only, the actual product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
Variable Weight Policy
Please note that the item(s) in this product may vary slightly in size and weight. Hence, the actual weight of the product delivered can have a small variance. You will be billed based on the actual weight during order processing.