ABOUT THE PRODUCT
* Green apples have a pleasing light-green coloured skin with a sweet and sour taste.
* They contain more fiber, less carbohydrates and sugar than red apple.
* Apples are one of the healthiest fruits. Rich in vitamin C,K and dietary fiber which keep our digestive and immune system healthy.
* Being high in dietary fibres, apples help in reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes, degenerative nerve diseases like Alzheimers or Parkinsons, and improves brain health.
* It boosts the bone health, lowers osteoporosis risk, prevents digestive and liver problems, promotes skin and hair health, and diminishes the risk of cancers.
* Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
* Wrap them with newspaper individually to keep them fresh for a long time. If any apple goes bad, it protects other apples from getting spoiled.
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
The product image shown is for representation purposes only, the actual product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
Variable Weight Policy
Please note that the item(s) in this product may vary slightly in size and weight. Hence, the actual weight of the product delivered can have a small variance. You will be billed based on the actual weight during order processing.
Specifications for Green Apple
|KG||1 KG or 500 G|