ABOUT THE PRODUCT
* These guavas are also called desert guavas and usually taste sweet and appear to be pink in colour.
* It has a smooth texture with fewer seeds. This breed is considered high quality.
* Their color is due to a naturally occurring organic pigment called carotenoid.
* Guava is rich in vitamin C and it helps to boost immunity
* It helps to manage Blood Sugar Levels and it contains Fibre.
* It contains folic acid and vitamin B-9 which is recommended for pregnant women.
* It helps to lose weight.
Ripe guavas can be stored in the refrigerator. They get softer and sweeter as they are kept at room temperature for ripening.
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
The product image shown is for representation purposes only, the actual product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
Variable Weight Policy
Please note that the item(s) in this product may vary slightly in size and weight. Hence, the actual weight of the product delivered can have a small variance. You will be billed based on the actual weight during order processing.