ABOUT THE PRODUCT
* Jack fruit is an exotic fruit grown in tropical regions of the world. It is native to South India. It has a subtle sweet and fruity flavor.
* It is part of the Moraceae plant family, which also includes fig, mulberry and breadfruit. Jack fruit has a spiky outer skin and is green or yellow in color.
* One unique aspect of jack fruit is its unusually large size. It is the largest tree fruit in the world and can reach up to 80 pounds (35 kg) in weight.
* Jack fruit is high in a few powerful antioxidants that provide various health benefits, including a reduced risk of several diseases.
* Antioxidants protect your cells from oxidative stress and inflammation, which often result from damage caused by molecules called free radicals.
* It contains Vitamin C and Protein.
* Leave jackfruit on the counter to ripen. Once ripe, it should yield slightly to pressure.
* Wrap cut fruit tightly in plastic wrap or airtight container and refrigerate up to 7 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
The product image shown is for representation purposes only, the actual product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
Variable Weight Policy
Please note that the item(s) in this product may vary slightly in size and weight. Hence, the actual weight of the product delivered can have a small variance. You will be billed based on the actual weight during order processing.