ABOUT THE PRODUCT
* Neelam Mangoes are known for their beautiful shape, taste and divine floral aroma. The Neelam is highly relished by mango fans across the globe. However, it is primarily grown in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. This mango is large in size and oblong shaped with pointed base and golden yellow color.
* There is no fiber and a rich, aromatic flavor that is over-powering to the unaccustomed palate. Neelam is best eaten out-of-hand, or used as slices or cubes in mixed fruit salads, as the firm flesh holds its shape.
* Good for blood and reduces weight.
* It is rich in anti-oxidants.
* Shelf life is 7-9days.
* Use a bag to wrap them and store them in the refrigerator
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
The product image shown is for representation purposes only, the actual product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
Variable Weight Policy
Please note that the item(s) in this product may vary slightly in size and weight. Hence, the actual weight of the product delivered can have a small variance. You will be billed based on the actual weight during order processing.