ABOUT THE PRODUCT
* With the shape of a pine cone, the fruit is loosely fibrous and juicy with white to yellowish flesh.
* The edible center part is firm, leathery and sweet.
* Pineapples reduce the risk of macular degeneration, a disease that affects the eyes as people age due to vitamin C and antioxidants present in it.
* Reduces inflammation and blood clot. Also reduces common cold and sinus inflammation. Helps develop strong bones.
* Uncut, ripe pineapples usually last for about 3 days in room temperature.
* Store freshly cut pineapples in an air tight container and refrigerate.
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
The product image shown is for representation purposes only, the actual product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
Variable Weight Policy
Please note that the item(s) in this product may vary slightly in size and weight. Hence, the actual weight of the product delivered can have a small variance. You will be billed based on the actual weight during order processing.