ABOUT THE PRODUCT
* The heart-shaped silhouette of the strawberry is the first clue that this fruit is good for you.
* Strawberries are native to the temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere, and cultivated varieties are widely grown throughout the world.
* The fruits are rich in vitamin C and are commonly eaten fresh as a dessert fruit, are used as a pastry or pie filling, and may be preserved in many ways.
* Packed with vitamins, fiber, and particularly high levels of antioxidants known as polyphenols.
* Strawberries are a sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, low-calorie food.
* They are good source of manganese and potassium.
* Place your unwashed strawberries on top in a single layer, then cover with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use, ideally within seven days.
* If you notice one of the strawberries going bad or turning moldy, immediately remove it and discard.
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 3-5 Business Days
The product image shown is for representation purposes only, the actual product may vary based on season, produce & availability.
Variable Weight Policy
Please note that the item(s) in this product may vary slightly in size and weight. Hence, the actual weight of the product delivered can have a small variance. You will be billed based on the actual weight during order processing.
Specifications for Strawberry
|KG||500 G or 200G|